PLAN YOUR DESTINATION WEDDING WITH US!
If you are considering getting married or renewing your vows with your toes in the sand, you've come to the right place! Our own destination wedding in 2011 was our introduction to the value and ease of this increasingly popular way to tie the knot, and we would love to guide you during the process.
A few benefits of having a destination wedding:
1) Cost Savings. The average cost of a standard, "stateside" wedding in 2015 was a staggering $33,000!!! At many all-inclusive resorts, many ceremonies are included a NO extra cost with a minimum stay of 3 to 5 nights. That's it! You have the opportunity to upgrade your wedding package, if you wish, and your costs will still stay below $10,000.
2) Takes the Stress Out of Planning. Wedding Packages at resorts and cruise lines come with a dedicated wedding planner, who will help you fine tune all of the details of your big day at no extra charge. You'll choose your flowers, decorations, menus and extras with your wedding planner. In most cases, all of these services can be provided by the resort; no need to find your own vendors in your destination. In fact, we often tell our brides that the hardest part of planning your destination wedding is choosing the actual location and resort; it gets easier from there!
3) Vacation for Your Guests. Destination Wedding couples are not expected to cover the travel costs for their guests. You'll probably find that your guests are excited about the chance to celebrate this momentous occasion with you, and have no problem paying to join you! Some will extend their trips past your wedding date to take full advantage of your location. Everyone wins!
4) Dedicated Travel Consultants. As your Destination Wedding Travel Consultant, your guests will contact us directly to make their travel arrangements; you do not have to act as the middle-man if you do not wish. We will answer your guests' questions, provide quotes, make hotel/flight reservations and take care of everyone's payments. This allows you to focus on your ceremony and leave the fine details of travel to us!
5) Perks for the Couple. Free room nights, free upgrades, included reception, cashback rebates; these are just a few of the additional perks available to couples choosing to marry in a Caribbean destination! The perks/inclusions vary ont he resort, but we will help you identify the best options for you.
Click Below to Schedule Your FREE Wedding Consultation with Us!